Save to Library.
Electrochemical Engineering of Nanoporous Materials
Create Alert. Share This Paper. Figures and Tables from this paper.
- Electrochemically Engineered Nanoporous Materials!
- Read Electrochemically Engineered Nanoporous Materials: Methods, Properties And Applications !
- Human Cargo: A Journey Among Refugees.
- Safety Message Broadcast in Vehicular Networks.
- Planet Hong Kong: Popular Cinema and the Art of Entertainment (Second edition).
- Business System Management and Engineering: From Open Issues to Applications;
- Network Analysis using Wireshark Cookbook.
Figures and Tables. Citations Publications citing this paper.
Dental implants modified with drug releasing titania nanotubes: therapeutic potential and developmental challenges. Karan Gulati , Saso Ivanovski. Ahmed , H.
El Ghandoor , Mostafa A. El-Aasser , G.
- ISBN 10: 3319203452.
- ALD for Functional Devices Based on TiO2 Nanotube Arrays;
- Titania nanotubes for local drug delivery from implant surfaces?
- Psychodynamic Treatment of Depression.
- Mad Genius: A Manifesto for Entrepreneurs.
- Our Common Interest: An Argument (Commission for Africa)!
The book integrates three major themes describing these materials. The first theme is on porous silicon reviewing the methods for preparation by electrochemical etching, properties and methods for surface functionalization relevant for biosensing applications. Biomedical applications of porous silicon are major focus, described in several chapters reviewing recent developments on bioanalysis, emerging capture probes and drug delivery.
The second theme on nanoporous alumina starts with describing the concept of self-organized electrochemical process used for synthesis nanopore and nanotube structures of valve metal oxides and reviewing recent development and progress on this field. The third theme is focused on nanotubular titania reviewing three key applications including photocatalysis, solar cells and drug delivery. The book represents an important resource for academics, researchers, industry professionals, post-graduate and high-level undergraduate students providing them with both an overview of the current state-of-the-art on these materials and their future developments.
Khilar Host-Guest-Systems Based on Nanoporous Crystals by Franco Laeri Studies on porous monolithic materials prepared via sol-gel processes by George Hasegawa Nanoporous materials synthesis and applications by Qiang XU Mesoporous organic-inorganic non-siliceous hybrid materials : basic principles and promising multifunctionality by Yun-Pei Zhu Multiphase fluid flow in porous and fractured reservoirs by Yushu Wu. Porous media.
Hierarchical 3D-printing of nanoporous gold could 'revolutionize' electrochemical reactor design
Machlin Nanoporous Materials by A. Kurzydlowski Poroelasticity by Alexander H. Catlow Submicron porous materials by Paolo Bettotti Porous materials : processing and applications by P. Smith Advanced materials, II Materials for marine systems and structures by Dennis F. Hasson Hierarchically structured porous materials : from nanoscience to catalysis, separation, optics, energy, and life science by Bao-Lian Su Modelling and Applications of Transport Phenomena in Porous Media by Jacob Bear Propagation of sound in porous media by J.