Current Economic Statistics. Quarterly Google Scholar.
Reserve Bank of Fiji. Quarterly Review Google Scholar. Bain, K.
More Than Ethnicity Behind Fiji’s Unrest
London, Google Scholar. Gorman, G. Howard, M.
Lal, B. Lal, V.
- Fiji–United States relations!
- Feral Cities: Adventures with Animals in the Urban Jungle!
- Fiji : race and politics in an island state / Michael C. Howard | National Library of Australia.
- Fiji Department of State Background | Infoplease.
Ravuvu, A. Suva, Google Scholar.
Chiefdoms and chieftancies in Fiji. Yesterday and today
Scarr, D. Sydney, Google Scholar.
Sutherland, W. Australian National Univ.
Press, Google Scholar. Wright, R.
- Peace & Conflict Review.
- Plant nematology!
- The Hidden Jury: And Other Secret Tactics Lawyers Use to Win?
- Migration and Social Protection: Claiming Social Rights Beyond Borders.
Google Scholar. The transition to independence for Fijians was achieved in a peaceful fashion.
While there are some racial tensions between the Indo-Fijians and the indigenous Fijians, the 2 major political parties and the various leaders have succeeded in maintaining order. The government of Fiji, since attaining independence, has worked hard toward economic and social progress and there have been great strides made in education, health, agriculture, and nutrition. The thrust of Fiji's economy is sugar and the 2nd component is tourism. Fiji does import a wide variety of goods but industrial development is proceeding well. Fiji encourages local and foreign investment in the hopes of promoting development and providing industrial jobs.