- Introduction to the physics of massive and mixed neutrinos.
- Become a loyal customer!
- Introduction to the Physics of Massive and Mixed Neutrinos.
- Bibliographic Information.
- Neutrino Physics.
- by Samoil Bilenky.
Oneofthemostimportantisthe problem of the nature of neutrinos with de? Are they Dirac n- trinos possessing a conserved lepton number which distinguish neutrinos and antineutrinos or Majorana neutrinos with identical neutrinos and antineutrinos?
Advanced Series on Directions in High Energy Physics
Many experiments of the next generation and new neutrino facilities are now under preparation and investigation. There is no doubt that exciting results are ahead.
Chapter 4 Neutrino Mass Terms. Chapter 5 Neutrino Mixing Matrix. Chapter 6 Neutrino Oscillations in Vacuum.
Chapter 7 Neutrino in Matter. Chapter 8 Neutrinoless Double BetaDecay.
- Join Kobo & start eReading today.
- M-health: fundamentals and applications.
- Services on Demand!
- Timo Kärkkäinen!
- Regulation of Carcinogenesis, Angiogenesis and Metastasis by the Proprotein Convertases (PCs).
Chapter 10 Neutrino Oscillation Experiments. Chapter 11 Neutrino and Cosmology. Giunti, C. Skip to main content. Side panel.
Introduction to the Physics of Massive and Mixed Neutrinos
You are currently using guest access Log in. Buy Softcover.
- Enrolment options;
- PHY651P - Flavor Physics (Neutrinos and Quarks) (2017-2018).
- Palladium in Heterocyclic Chemistry, Volume 26, Second Edition: A Guide for the Synthetic Chemist (Tetrahedron Organic Chemistry)!
FAQ Policy. About this Textbook Small neutrino masses are the first signs of new physics beyond the Standard Model of particle physics.
Introduction to the Physics of Massive and Mixed Neutrinos | Samoil Bilenky | Palgrave Macmillan
Show all. Neutrino in Matter Pages Bilenky, Samoil.
hardmokandtilci.cf Neutrino in Cosmology Pages Bilenky, Samoil. Conclusion and Prospects Pages Bilenky, Samoil.