‘I am going to make a scene when Momma comes home’
I am sensible of the velocity of the moments, and entering that part of my head alert to the motion of the world I am aware that life was never perfect, never absolute. Marass Articulos Para Pensar - March 17, Pingback: Text Packages - April 3, You are commenting using your WordPress. You are commenting using your Google account.
You are commenting using your Twitter account. You are commenting using your Facebook account. Notify me of new comments via email.
Notify me of new posts via email. Entrez votre adresse mail pour suivre ce blog et recevoir des notifications de nouveaux articles par mail. Search Search for: Go.
Italiano , Marass Reinfried , Photographers. Like this: Like Loading New York: Knopf, First edition.
- Stories In An Almost Classical Mode by Harold Brodkey - Penguin Books Australia!
- The Slaves of Solitude.
- The Irish Trilogy.
- Stories in an Almost Classical Mode.
A near fine copy in a very good dust wrapper. Boldly signed in full by Brodkey on the title page. As an Interior Decorator I am on the constant lookout for source material for my clients.
I recently completed a Studio pied a terre in the Georgian period for Mr. David Brown at Lincoln Center. That is, we were almost finished with only the artwork to be designed and purchased. I have a passion for antique architectural prints and I can't believe that I didn't know about Argosy Books. After all Designers don't really like to share their finds with others.
- Stories in an Almost Classical Mode by Harold Brodkey. 9780330311564.
- The Letters of Malcolm Lowry and Gerald Noxon, 1940-1952?
- Gideon Biddle: Shadowwalk (Gideon Biddle Chronicles Book 1).
- I'd like to be notified of new arrivals in the following categories..
- Balsamic Vinegars: Tradition, Technology, Trade?
- Stories in an Almost Classical Mode on Apple Books?
I was in a cab, looking out the window as we passed by Argosy Books and noticed a fine selection of framed prints hanging in the window.